[Samba] Migration tests

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 08:51:24 MST 2014

The configuration below:

*uri                     "ldap://{AD-Hostname/IP}:389"*
*suffix                  "{your Domain DN}"*

is the configuration of my Samba4?

Example:

openLdap IP: 192.168.77.220
samba4 IP: 192.168.77.200

would look like this:

*uri         ldap://192.168.77.200:389 <http://192.168.77.200:389>*
*suffix    ou=Users,dc=minharede,dc=intra*

Sorry for so many questions. But I need to understand it! :D

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Rowland Penny <rowlandpenny at googlemail.com

--
Elias Pereira