[Samba] Correct syntax for --home-directory option in samba-tool

"Th. Söldenwagner" ts at linexus.de
Mon Nov 24 07:53:52 MST 2014

Hi,

I am working at a school and have to change lots of users every 6 or
twelve months.
Until now i used the following for loop on this behalf:

for i in $(cat user.txt); do samba-tool user add $i  password
--must-change-at-next-login --home-drive=H:
--home-directory=\\\\elektra\\home\\$i --script-path=domusers.cmd; done

This worked fine but today I recognized that everything looks fine in
ADUC except that there was no home directory created for my users.
I had to create it with another for loop.
Thanks for any hint
Thoralf