[Samba] File encryption

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:05:40 MST 2014

this would be an interesting 'feature' -- the question is what would the
encryption key be -- who who hold it, and how would you prevent a drag'n
dropping of the file out of the file server to the users desktop ?

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 5:48 AM, Daniel Carrasco Marín <d.carrasco at ttu.es>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to encrypt a file to avoid it usage outside of a domain?.
> I've a Samba domain, with some Windows computers connected to that domain
> and i want to know if something like that exist.
>
> Greetings!!
>
> --

David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476