[Samba] samba4 4.1 wiki/explanation: dcerpc endpoint servers

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 03:53:33 MST 2014

On 18/11/14 22:54, Klaus Hartnegg wrote:
> On 18.11.2014 22:28, Rowland Penny wrote:
>>> And btw. this was one of the few items on my suggested "README FIRST"
>>> webpage.
>>>
>> Have you got any notes on this "README FIRST" page and if you have, do
>> you want to share them ?
>
> It ended up on a non-linked (and thus quasi hidden) wiki-page
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_Readme_First

OK, I have tidied up the "README FIRST" page and made it visible, when I
say visible, I mean, if you go to the wiki main page and click on 'more'
under 'User Documentation' , the link is near the top of the page that
opens, I would have put a link on the main page, but it is locked for
editing.

Rowland