[Samba] samba4 PDC, smbstatus provides no info

Jakub Kulesza jakkul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:57:05 MST 2014

OK, changed to s3fs. Now the home folder permission is set correctly, I can
also see the smbstatus containing what it used to contain. I see that
everything works nice from a bunch of test accounts. We'll see about that
in the morning, when users will start to log in. THANKS!!!!!

Before I move the file serving elsewhere, one last question:
- if it's the winbind that is the problematic bit, that makes Samba Team to
recommend having a separate file server from the DC, will just cutting
winbind from nsswitch.conf do the trick? I do not really need mapping
username's to UIDs within my linux box.

--
Pozdrawiam
Jakub Kulesza