[Samba] samba4 PDC, smbstatus provides no info

Jakub Kulesza jakkul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:22:42 MST 2014

Questions questions questions.

Do I really use ntvfs not s3fs? I see that I haven't got any of this in
server services, and I've provisioned my domain using following command:

samba-tool domain classicupgrade --dbdir=/root/varlibsamba --use-xattrs=yes
--realm=biuro..... --dns-backend=SAMBA_INTERNAL /root/smb.confTOGUSA

and all manuals say that s3fs is the default if I did not change it with
--use-ntvfs at the time of provisioning. How can I verify that?

--
Pozdrawiam
Jakub Kulesza