[Samba] samba4 4.1 wiki/explanation: dcerpc endpoint servers

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Tue Nov 18 14:04:19 MST 2014

Am 18.11.2014 um 21:54 schrieb Rowland Penny:
> I don't think this will cause confusion, it is an explanation of one the
> samba-tool provision options and is half way down the page.

Yes. Then they haven't understand the first half of the guide. :-)

Already the second sentence on the page: "This document explains how to
set up Samba as an Active Directory Domain Controller.". And every
section talks about AD DC.

> I think that some people are totally missing that the page is on
> how to set up an AD DC server ...

We can keep it there. But I think, it's confusing and on the wrong
place. The whole page says nothing about "member", and in almost every
paragraph we talk about DCs.

Regards,
Marc