[Samba] Change Objects on 2 DCs without connection
stefan at kania-online.de
Tue Nov 18 11:06:01 MST 2014
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I like to know what will happend if:
- - one Domain with 2 DCs
- - two Admins working on their Windows-ws with RSAT.
- - Admin1 is connected to DC1
- - Admin2 is connected to DC2
- - Admin1 creats a user "u1" and a group "g1"
- - then the two DCs will lose connection, the user and group is
replicated to DC2
- - now Admin1 makes "u1" a member of "g1"
- - and Admin2 creats a group "g2"
- - Admin2 makes "u1" a member of "g2"
- - Admin2 now deletes group "g1" because for him the group is empty
- - NOW the connection between the two DCs is coming back online.
Now my question. What will be the status of "u1", "g1" and "g2"
I hope the database will be still in sync :-)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.16 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the samba