[Samba] Samba 4 "Trigger" when user is created???

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Wed Nov 12 13:54:39 MST 2014

I am working to deploy Samba4 on the SME Server:  A customized version of
Centos with a web management GUI and configuration API.

One of the challenges we see is how we synchronize our SME Server
configuration API with users who are created using tools outside of *nix.
For example if a user were created using the windows administration tools.

Are there any triggers in Samba that could be set to let the system know a
new user was created by tools other than those provided by Samba?

Thanks,

--
Greg J. Zartman
Board Member

Koozali Foundation, Inc.
2755 19th Street SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
Cell:  541-5218449

SME Server user and community member since 2000