[Samba] backup script exit with error (probably because of tar warning)

Elyad Alaei elysamba4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:18:59 MST 2014

As much as I know, yes it is supposed to run while samba itself is running,
but unfortunately I have the same issue even when I STOP the samba process,
most of the time. As the age of server increases, this problem happens more
frequently. When we installed samba, for first few months it happened every
2 or 3 days but now (after 10+ months) it did not took any backup in last 2
months, EVEN WHEN SAMBA SERVICE IS STOPPED!