[Samba] Sernet-samba + Kerebros???

Ashish Yadav gwalashish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:56:47 MST 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Greg Zartman <gzartman at koozali.org> wrote:

> I'm installing sernet samba4 packages with active directory support on RHEL
> 6.   Is it required that I install kerebros packages seperately?   Kerebros

No, you do not have to install kerberos package separately.

> does t seem to be an Install require .   I wasn't sure if sernet had

somehow rolled sernet with kerebros??.?.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Please follow samba wiki for more information and clarity, Here is the link
given below.

<https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO>

To install Sernet Samba4 on CentOS 6 step by step , please follow below
given link.

<http://folgaizer.wordpress.com/2013/12/12/samba4-on-centos-6-4/>

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Greg Zartman <gzartman at koozali.org> wrote:

> I'm installing sernet samba4 packages with active directory support on RHEL
> 6.   Is it required that I install kerebros packages seperately?   Kerebros
> does t seem to be an Install require .   I wasn't sure if sernet had
> somehow rolled sernet with kerebros??.?.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Greg
> --

Regards