[Samba] Wiki: Join a domain as a DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 11 03:00:00 MST 2014

Hai marc,

Great works, im reading it now.

Small question.

Kerberos
## Add the following content to /etc/krb5.conf:
[libdefaults]
    dns_lookup_realm = true
    dns_lookup_kdc = true
    default_realm = SAMDOM.EXAMPLE.COM

If the default_realm is use, should we use :  dns_lookup_realm = true also then?
since the default is already used, setting:  dns_lookup_realm = false
wil speed up the resolving part a bit.

Share your thoughts ;-)

Best regards,

Louis