[Samba] Sites And Services Setup

Zerwes, Klaus zerwes at rosalux.de
Wed Nov 5 06:53:38 MST 2014

> Klaus,
>
>     The only thing I haven't tried is to disable site link transitivity.
>
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd736189%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

I have disabled it from start on (i.e. before joining the first siteDC), as from my understanding it should be disabled to achieve the desired result of replicating only from and to the headquarter DC.
As I noticed the problems, I have re-enabled it and run samba_kcc again, unfortunately without any differences in the result.

Hope that someone more familiar with the matter can help or at least explain what is going wrong (even if the thing that goes wrong is my mind).

Greetings
Klaus