[Samba] Samba4 PDC keytab creation for NFSv4 not working

Henrik Dige Semark hds at semark.dk
Tue Nov 4 03:01:39 MST 2014

Hey Steve,

If I run your command I get the same python error as before.

# samba-tool domain exportkeytab /etc/krb5.keytab
--principal=nfs/jotunheim.static.yggdrasil.bittoo.net at YGGDRASIL.BITTOO.NET
ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - Key table entry not found
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 175, in _run
     return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/samba/netcmd/domain.py", line
103, in run
     net.export_keytab(keytab=keytab, principal=principal)

Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Henrik Dige Semark
Mobil: +45 26331701