[Samba] DC2 denies access whe­n sa­ving through the Gro­up Po­licy Management Co

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Sat Nov 1 15:28:18 MDT 2014

On 01/11/14 20:21, ?icro MEGAS wrote:

> I guess that the problem is related to the uniscon bidirection sync

Yeah, there's no need to guess. That's it. If it's not completed the
internal HA sync, you've had it. The only way we've found to do it is
going down, waiting for an hour then rsyncing one way manually. Wait
again and rsync the other way. Any automation of sysvol sync fails at
some stage because there is no way of predicting when the HA sync has
completed. The lack of sysvol sync at this stage in the history of
Samba4, even with the clout our devs have, says a lot about the
complexity of this process.
Jo,