[Samba] Schema attributes changes after AD extension

Bruno Andrade bma at eurotux.com
Fri May 30 05:15:48 MDT 2014

Hey,

I extend my AD with some new attributes, but I make some mistakes on the
way and now I'm trying to modify those wrong attributes entries, like
isSingleValued and oMSyntax.

I'm following these guide -
https://blogs.oracle.com/hariblog/entry/modify_attribute_properties_in_active
- to make the changes. I go to LDP.exe, connect and bind to LDAP and try
to make the changes on "schemaUpgradeInProgress" attribute and it
outputs this:

***Call Modify...
ldap_modify_s(ld, '(null)',[1] attrs);
Modified "".

I don't know if the change was really made. If I go to ADSI Editor, I
change the attributes and then it shows a message saying that I server
is not available, but it is.

Does anyone have a similar problem, that can help me?

Kind Regards,
Bruno Andrade.