[Samba] File deletion auditing

Dante Colo dante.colo at stwbrasil.com
Wed May 28 07:06:43 MDT 2014

Hi David .

I'm sorry, i deleted the word "full_audit" accidentally before copy and paste in the email here , i can audit directory deletion, file write, file rename but not file deletion.

[share1]
vfs objects = aio_pthread,zfsacl,full_audit
aio read size = 32768
aio write size = 32768
full_audit:success = write mkdir rmdir pwrite rename
full_audit:failure = write mkdir rmdir pwrite rename
full_audit:facility = LOCAL0
full_audit:priority = NOTICE
path=/samba-rb/test_share
writable = yes