[Samba] samba 4.1.7 member server errors trying to access share(s)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed May 28 05:45:07 MDT 2014

Ok, 1 thing extra works. (2)

1) DOMAIN\Administrator works fine everywhere.

2) DOMAIN\someuser	works fine now on all my servers  ( forgot to put the site in the intranet sites)

3) Domain\Admin		works fine for the webmail SSO, but not for the shares on the member server, popups domain auth. on the DC it works.

but Admin.. still no go..
as Admin is member of Domain Users, it should work imo..

Louis