[Samba] Automaticaly create User-Home directories for NFS

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed May 28 05:44:23 MDT 2014

Winbind is running you see the ads users on your linux box?
First I think you need in your smb.conf:
template shell = /bin/bash
template homedir=/xxx/yyy/%U

in your pam common-session something like that:

session required pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel umask=0022

I think this could be the direction.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller