[Samba] Automaticaly create User-Home directories for NFS

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed May 28 04:58:32 MDT 2014

Do you use rsat from windows to create the users?
Smb.conf:
[home]
path=/your/home/path
read only= no

In rsat create the new user/password then klick on properties choose
profile, choose connect with, fill in \\youradc\home\%username%

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24