[Samba] Totally missing the mark here

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 27 07:16:15 MDT 2014

Steve.

Look at my scripts, yes they are debian based, but look what the commands do.
convert it to red hat.

The order of what the scripts are doing are most important.

Or go for debian and just use my scripts.

look here https://secure.bazuin.nl/scripts/

when i start with a virtual server with only ssh installed, i install 3 servers;
2 DC's and 1 member in about 15 min, with bidirectional sysvol sync.

Greetz,

Louis