[Samba] How to clean up printers/drivers configuration data ?

henri transfert hb.transfert at gmail.com
Tue May 27 07:13:11 MDT 2014

Hi,

I am currenlty configuring a samba 4.1.7 AD DC as a print server. I have
done some tests on how to add a new printer, uploading drivers,
point'n'print , etc.

Now in order the cleanup my configuration, I have removed all printers and
drivers.

Nevertheless there is a cache effect , and I get old printer - driver
association when I add new printers. When I grep the name of an previously
removed printer, I can see that some data remains in the locks/registry.tdb
file.

I there a way to perfectly clean up all the printers/drivers configuration,
and data in registry.tdb  ?

Thanks in advance

Henri