[Samba] Problem with SAMBA 4 on Debian default installation

Szostak Grzegorz szostak.grzegorz at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:34:15 MDT 2014

After upgrade to 4.1.7-Debian I have moved forward.
It was required to update libkdc2-heimdal too.
Now, I need to disable bind since samba wants to bind to 53 port - done.
Now, ntvfs don't want to start and I have nothing on 9 log level except:

Failed to start service 'ntvfs' - NT_STATUS_INVALID_SYSTEM_SERVICE
Starting Services failed - NT_STATUS_INVALID_SYSTEM_SERVICE

Any idea where to search?

Thank you,
Grzegorz