[Samba] samba 3 crash.. ( quick advice needed)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Sat May 24 02:25:04 MDT 2014

Hai,

Just a quick question, maybe simple, but im not all there with my head.. ( hard night )...
And last night my Samba 3 PDC decided to start dying..  the disk are dying..  :-(( so im a bit in a hurry..
I have 2 BDC's also in the old NT4 domain running atm, was it a simple, down the PDC and set the bdc smb.conf to master?
Its a ldap based network, and the ldap is on all my servers replicated. ( master also on the pdc, but the ldap i know )

simple question, but i must do this right in 1 time, else i and up in a mess..

Thank !

Louis