[Samba] File share permissions not correct

lp101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 12:36:23 MDT 2014

     Ubuntu 12.04 with Samba 4.1.7 from tar. Create folder share with
"mkdir -p /srv/samba/fileshare". Command "ls -l /srv/samba/" displays
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root. Gave domain admins group
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege. Using windows tools I see under Share
Permissions the group Everyone has full control. Clicking the security
tab I see the following that doesn't make sense. One user titled
"Account Unknown(S-1-22-2-0)" with only special permissions and a user
icon with a question mark. The other is the "Administrator" user with
only special permissions and a user icon with a red x. This can't be
correct can it? Now I can only manipulate the security permissions if I
log in as the domain administrator. Even after verifying I'm a member of
Domain Admins I still can't use my personal account who is a member of
the group. Thoughts? Thanks.

--
-James