[Samba] Samba3 -> Samba4 classicupgrade

miranda miranda at prodemge.gov.br
Fri May 16 05:40:44 MDT 2014

Hi, Everybody

After issuing the command

samba-tool domain classicupgrade --dbdir=/produtos/backup/var/lib/samba/
--use-xattrs=yes  /produtos/backup/etc/samba/smb.conf

i'm getting an error message regarding access to the ldap database

failed to bind to server ldap://localhost with
dn="cn=administrator,dc=espmg,dc=lan" Error: Invalid credentials
        (unknown)
Connection to LDAP server failed for the 1 try!

My question is : which password is it trying to match ?
The one in my slapd.conf against the one in  secrets.tdb ?

Thanks in advance

Peace