[Samba] samba (via openchange) panic when checking username in outlook

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at rktmb.org
Thu May 15 05:18:26 MDT 2014

Hi all

I installed Sogo + OpenChange following the user guides
(http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/documentation.html), on a CentOS6.

The only difference from the official way is I have a 4.1.7 Samba I
built using Sogo specfile, where I added the "--enable-debug"
"./configure" option: http://pastebin.com/P129yhu2

All but the samba4 RPM is from the Sogo repository.

Using it with the Web interface works quite well in my quick tests.

When trying to connect Outlook 2010 & 2013 (French version), Samba
crashes, and this is the dumpfile: http://pastebin.com/AJ0KrTGe

This crash happens when I click on "check username" on Outlook:
http://goo.gl/oNCrJG

Where should I investigate in order to make it work?