[Samba] Suggestions please about what I need.

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Mon May 12 09:59:18 MDT 2014

ADUC is part of the RSAT tools, you can easily manage users with it.
The AD DC in my opinion is by far the better way to go as you will
also get full dns integration and group policy by default. However,
you can also setup a multi master setup so you can have multiple DC's
(a failover if you will).  I think many people would agree that there
just isn't that much documentation (outside of the wiki) for samba 4,
but when you are searching for a solution, you can use AD DC or
Windows Server in the search and usually find the answer you need.
Again this is just my opinion.

Ricky