[Samba] samba 3.6.6 office 2010, write protection on files

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed May 7 23:45:23 MDT 2014

Now I think you already set the sticky bit for your group on the shell:
drwxrws---   2 root  ABS                  4096  7. Mai 08:58

Then try in your share definition:
 valid users =  @yourgroup
directory mask=2770
        force directory mode=2770
        create mask = 2770
        force create mode=2770
        force security mode=2770
        force directory security mode=2770
force group = yourgroup

If this test is working for you then you can start to  reduce the above and try which of the settings
could be abandoned.
Or you just stay with this settings.

Greetings
Daniel