[Samba] Slightly OT question: How often is NNTP via GMANE updated?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Mon May 5 21:37:22 MDT 2014

Sorry for the off topic question but I recently switch to reading this
list via NNTP and GMANE but I see it hasn't been updated since May 4th.
Look at the web interface on GMANE I see the lat post was also May 4th.
 But the mailman  archives show multiple posts from May 5th. Normally I
won't mind the delay but I see several responses to my question have
been posted and I didn't see them in NNTP.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>                 | Phone : 952-943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Linux, OSX, VMware | Fax      : 952-943-8500