[Samba] Samba 4 AD replication issues

Listas de Correo toshiro.listas at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:01:08 MDT 2014

Hi,

I have an Active Directory with a single domain and 2 domain
controllers: AD1 and AD2, both are on different sites (and subnets).
I've initiallly insatlled AD1 and then joined AD2 to the domain.

I've found that if I join desktop computers to the domain using AD1 as
DNS, it joins successfully and propagates the change to AD2, but if I
try to join a computer using AD2 as DNS, then the computer joins, but
it's not propagated to AD1 (the primary domain controller).

Is this some kind of bug, an issue I'm having or the repication works
only in one direction?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Toshiro.