[Samba] phpldapadmin URI

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Fri May 2 01:49:11 MDT 2014

On 05/02/2014 04:37 AM, Stuart Naylor wrote:
> Nope, didn't work.
>
> Are you using samba4 as an AD or in classic mode?
AD. I'm not sure why you are having troubles, configuring LAM is really
quite straightforward.

Could you be a bit more precise? What doesn't work? What error are you
getting? Do you see the logon screen? Do apache logs tell you something?

And a propos Jxplorer: lam has something like Jxplorer builtin: it's
called the 'treeview', and allows you to browse your complete ldap (AD).

MJ