[Samba] Samba_backup for TDB files

gulikoza gulikoza at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 25 13:06:52 MDT 2014

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:52:53 +0100, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> Thanks!  Can you re-work it against git master?  The version there is slightly different (does not leave .bak files in the backup).
>
> The commit it into the git tree, add your signoff and send it back with 'git format-patch -1' would be ideal!

Oh, I thought I was working on the latest version I specifically checked git on the web...but perhaps I was in the wrong tree. Sorry.

Anyway, here's the patch against the git master. I added some additional minor fixes (--help seems to be *nix standard more than -h) and made archive names all prefixed with samba4_.

Regards,
gulikoza