[Samba] small dns question

mourik jan heupink - merit heupink at merit.unu.edu
Sun Mar 30 02:16:00 MDT 2014

Hi Stuard,

I'm replying to the list so others can reply to the last bit of your
message.

About the samba forwarders:
What I did, was configure DIFFERENT forwarders on dc1 and dc2. This
gives redundancy if one of your forwarders goes down.

About your rfc2307 questions / remarks: I have no idea, perhaps someone
else can answer those.

MJ