[Samba] winbind bug?

Doug Tucker tuckerd at lyle.smu.edu
Thu Mar 27 09:21:06 MDT 2014

For the record, that's actually the way I had it at first.  All
different ranges.  But I can't find any documentation to support that,
and someone who replied to my original thread sent me his conf file and
he uses the same range for everything.  Which is frankly what prompted
me to change mine to reflect what he had.  The bottom line though, is
neither way does it affect any working users, nor does it make it better
for users with unix id's over 11000.

Sincerely,

Doug Tucker