[Samba] Domain Upgrade

Raimund Waimann edv at schaeferpal.de
Thu Mar 27 06:57:05 MDT 2014

Hi Ryan,

that' s it.
It works fine by adding an additional DNS record with different name.
Thank you!

As one of the servers, whitch are affected is the one, providing the
userprofiles (logon path) for every samba account, I do now have the
problem to change this path in every user account (about 200) in the domain.
Is there a way to change this value by a regexp or something?
I' d like to avoid changing it manually on all 200 accounts.

- Ray