[Samba] FW: suggestions for a "fast" fileserver - 1G / 10G - focus on smb.conf/samba

Oscar Aparicio Holgado pelucheloko at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:05:47 MDT 2014

First sorry to invade this thread, but i'm interested to try this advices in my virtual machines about compile 3.13.7 kernel.
I'm using Debian Wheezy, i have a doubt.
What GCC version i must use to compile kernel?, and most important, must be enabled this options in config file : ?
*.- XEON instruction optimizations*.- block device caching
Thanks.
Oscar.