[Samba] samba-tool illegal instruction setting up Kerberos auth for http

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Mar 26 03:42:58 MDT 2014

Just a comment,

I worked with debian Wheezy.
and I get the sources rebuild from sid to wheezy.
	- samba   4.1.6
	- heimdal 1.12
	- other needed
rebuilding works fine, samba works, ( seems to ) but the kerberous exports
gives back  or nothing or segfaults
The segment faults i saw, pointed to something with HDB ( out of memory of my head.)
I'll try to reproduce it, but i remove this testing server 3 days ago :-/

I'll reproduce, if its there again, i'll reopen the bug at debian. ( 732342 )
Im very buzzy atm, but ill try to make some time and maybe i'll have the debs i created.
I'll try to come back to this this week.

Greetz,

Louis