[Samba] Error joining Domain - after first try failed

Tue Mar 25 14:42:21 MDT 2014

Hi,

yes .91 is the first dc, .92 the second. Bind is running on frist dc as dlz
module, it is version 9.4.
the first join failed due to the missing directory and some entries where
created in the ldb files.
Due to the abort, there are orphan entries. There for I guess, the second
try failes. I want to delete
The wrong entries, but don't know where to look at