[Samba] Citrix roaming profile

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Thu Mar 20 11:27:59 MDT 2014

Am 20.03.2014 16:38, schrieb Paolo Ghidini:
> Hi all, someone use samba 4.1 ad domain with citrix roaming profile?
> I think it's same as windows roaming profile but citrix doesn't found samba administrative disk.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Ghido.
I use xenapp 6 at one site and presentation server 4.5 on another with
samba 4.1 ad dc and roaming profiles. SInce there is just one such
server these environments i configure citrix specific gpo things via
local gpo's and the rest via ad. I'd be interested to hear if the citrix
specific gpo's can be integrated in the ad gpo's as well.

achim~