[Samba] adjust DC name after classicupgrade

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Mar 19 06:23:58 MDT 2014

Hi Chan Min,

Thank you. Just to be clear:

Current situation is one server = PDC & fileserver, called filehost

New situation:
Three servers: DC1, DC2 and filehost

DC1 and DC2 are both new virtual machines, and the old PDC & fileserver
will keep the name 'filehost', so that all UNC's will stay the same.

Are you advising me not to do it like this?

MJ