[Samba] Books of Samba 4

Dante Colo dante.colo at stwbrasil.com
Tue Mar 18 17:26:35 MDT 2014

Hello everybody

I didn't have problems with Samba 4 except for file/directories setup acls setup , i only think the samba-tool man page could provide more details about how to use ntacl parameter to set acls, i'm still struggling to figure out how to use it , could someone provide some examples ? I 'm in a hurry to migrate a windows 2008 to samba4, any help i'll really appreciate it.

Best Regards
Dante F. B. Colò