[Samba] Active Directory share strange issue

Andy Durant adurant at vestec.com
Tue Mar 18 13:04:10 MDT 2014

I've successfully went back and forth a few times.  That was mostly an
exercise in being thorough and testing _everything_ possible before
putting anything into production.

The day this cropped up was the day I was to begin the process of
re-creating my lab in production to go-live.  Thankfully it turned out
to be rather minor.

Andy