[Samba] Command To Display Authenticated User Status

lp101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:56:56 MDT 2014

     My apologies.  From the Domain Controller itself. I'm currently
using "log level = 0" in my smb.conf file. I have 6 DC's and I would
like to verify if users are authenticating against their local DC and
not going over our WAN link. Using Ubuntu 12.04 with Samba 4.1.5. I
would prefer not to do this from the actual workstation.