[Samba] Problem about "access denied" and not secutiry tab missing

Oscar Aparicio Holgado pelucheloko at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:12:16 MST 2014

Hi all.
First you all thanks for your work about samba project.
I have set up a Samba 4 PDC in Debian Wheezy throught sernet repos.
When i create a new shared folder in smb.conf as:
[folder]path = /folderread only = no
and doing :
mkdir /folderchmod 777 /folder
i cannot enter this folder in a "administrator" session in a win7 previous connected to my domain, and cannot enter this folder, access denied it says.
I have installed acl package and have alc in my /etc/fstab file, also i have "net rpc rights grant 'DOMAIN\Domain Admins' SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -Uadministrator" runned, and cannot access and cannot set permissions in security tab.
3 days about this problem surfing google trying to solve the problem with no luck.
Need some help please.
Thanks all again.