[Samba] Active Directory share strange issue

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon Mar 17 10:57:57 MDT 2014

Am 17.03.2014 14:40, schrieb Andy Durant:
> Done.
>
> http://pastebin.com/j8s2xTPK
>
> It fills quickly but i tried to clear as much seemingly unrelated junk
> as possible.  Ive changed my real domain name to domain for anon purposes.

I don't see anything special (or it was cut off). So just some guesses
to find a place to start:
- Does the DC have multiple NICs?
- Your smbclient try from your first post worked, but it was on the same
machine. Does it work from a different Linux machine?
- Can you connect with \\ip ?
- Do you have multiple DCs? Does the access to \\servername works on
other DC?

Regards,
Marc