[Samba] Upgrading from Samba 4.0.1 to 4.1.6

Damien Dye damien.dye at sondrel.com
Mon Mar 17 09:01:20 MDT 2014

you using the internal samba DNS or bind via DLZ?

if internal try switching to using bind with DLZ in my case it works much
better as the samba internal one doesn't cache so has high latency

--

Damien Dye
 IT Manager

Tel: +44(0)118 9838 550
www.sondrel.com

 [image: Sondrel] <http://www.sondrel.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail
message and any attachments, and inform us of the erroneous delivery by
return e-mail. You are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing
or using any information contained herein. Internet communications cannot
be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Sondrel Ltd and
the sender do not accept liability for any errors or omissions, nor do we
accept liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of
any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is consequently confirmed in writing under the personal
signature of a duly authorised officer of Sondrel Ltd.

This email is sent on behalf of Sondrel Ltd registered in England with
number 4491953, registered office Sondrel House, Theale Lakes Business