[Samba] smbcontrol smbd reload-config or service smbd reload doesn't reload include files

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:07:21 MDT 2014

Well, it may even be a client cache issue. Even after removing admin users
= I can still disconnect and reconnect to the share and descend into
sub-directories which I shouldn't have access to . The only thing that
seems to flush the client's authentication for good is for the user to
logoff and log back in again. So it seems here that the server is probably
doing the reload instantly, but why is the client dictating the
authentication rights when the server should definitely be in control?