[Samba] Active Directory share strange issue

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Wed Mar 12 00:58:08 MDT 2014

I think for browsing you can just use the settings that was former for
samba4wins as I just think it was said samba4wins was integrated in the
Samba 4 source code!?
So samba 4 would act as a wins server and browsing is up and running:
ntpd:disable_broadcast=yes
wins server=the.ip.ofyoursamba4

give it a try.

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24
72076 Tübingen
Tel.: 07071/206-463, Fax: 07071/206-499
eMail: mueller at tropenklinik.de
Internet: www.tropenklinik.de
"Der Mensch ist die Medizin des Menschen"