[Samba] some users can't access Samba Share

Paul Kean pauljkean at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 11 21:51:22 MDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for you suggestion. I was running v3 so I tried to install V4, but this failed at some point and really messed up my server, as when I tried to reboot, it failed to boot and I had the re-install. (The system may have been recoverable, I'm not sure but a reinstall was quicker for me)

..Paul

 Nachricht-----

 64bit and the server is a very new installation of